January 27, 2006

Ho hum

Nothing really to blog about but I'm getting tired of seeing the same post so I figured others were too.

Worked from home these last two days as I've had a cold and my wonderful boss offers us the opportunity so why would I not take advantage? Ahh, the luxury of watching TLC all day.

But working from home does get lonely. Especially when hubby is working late on a Friday night. So it's me and DVR tonight. Watching some Trading Spouses now. Damn I love this show. I really do love reality tv. I mean who doesn't love looking into how other people live? Admit it, you love it too.

Trying to get pregnant again and let me tell you, this sucks. The waiting that is. You wait and wait and then get an unhappy result and go through the same thing the following month. What a drag. Apparently most people try for an average of one year. Why is it all so difficult? I guess it doesn't help that I've been watching baby shows for 2 days straight.

Ugh.

7 Comments:

Blogger Brandon said...

Yea your rite, there is nothing really to post about. I will post now but it will be a short post.

10:35 PM  
Blogger Spo0kybear said...

you have to make like you're not trying...that's when you get knocked up...so role play. he's the high school quarterback...you're head cheerleader and it's your first time...and it's prom night and he's promised to love you forever and that he'll never forget this moment.

proceed...and thank me later.

12:29 AM  
Blogger Simone said...

Hm Cel, you sound like you've done this before...

10:22 AM  
Blogger e.kuo. said...

maybe spo0kybear hasn't, but i have... except i was the 'hot' messenger and she was the cute instructor

10:38 AM  
Blogger H3NR7 said...

Hey Simone, let me know if you need any help.
With something to blog about.
DO IT!

6:39 PM  
Blogger hillary said...

bet you'd have something to post about if you had gone to BLOCKBUSTER today...

i'm just saying.

8:18 PM  
Blogger Spo0kybear said...

sure i've done it...but i was head cheerleader and instead of a quarterback, it was just the kicker...and when i say the kicker...i mean some guy i met in prison.

9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home