January 02, 2006

Happy New Year

Back from the most amazing time in Costa Rica. More on that tomorrow.

Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year 2006.

This past year has had many ups and downs for me. Wonderful trips to the Dominican Republic, Miami, Spain, Costa Rica, great time with friends in Block Island, the loss of my father, the thrill of my first pregnancy, the devastation of a loss, a good friend's first apartment, and many meaningful memories with friends and family.

My love to you all and may 2006 be full of health, wealth and happiness!

2 Comments:

Blogger H3NR7 said...

WELCOME BACK SIMONE!
I missed you. Can't wait to hear all about your trip. Now the New Year can begin.

12:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeh, it has been an interesting year to say the least.

Not even talk about what happened in the world...

Anyway welcome back and glad you guys live life the way you do!

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home