December 11, 2005

Scoobies & Spam





Saturday we had our first real party. I invited all my old work friends (AKA-The Scooby Gang) to come over for the day to wish a fellow Scooby farewell as she moves to DC. We were actually able to fit all 11 of us in the apartment! What a miracle! Dave and I made lasagna. Hot cocoa with Peppermint Schnapps and various snacks. Everyone brought food. It was so much fun to have everyone over. Of course the highlight of the day was seeing my Goddaughter Lola again. Such a cutie.

Afterwards we met up with Eric & girlfriend Kim to see Spam-A-Lot. We had awesome seats, 5th row orchestra. The show was so entertaining. Tim Curry, Hank Azaria and David Hyde Pierce are masters at their craft. I can't imagine the show being as successful without the amazing cast. It was a great show to sit up close to. Great fun. Afterwards we went for drinks at Mercury Bar. I got a white chocoloate martini. But the bartender screwed up and gave me dark chocolate instead. But later the waitress came over and apologized and gave me the white chocolate one on the house. Nice!

David was acting a little loose and I suspected the martini's were hitting him harder than he thought. Sure enough once we got home he was all tired and wobbly and even knocked over and broke a glass. Put him to bed and now it's 1:30 and he's still sleeping! Poor thing :(

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys look like you had a good time ... wish I could've been there. Miss ya!!!

Lutty

10:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where da mookie-a-tor? You missed my baby..sniff sniff.

Deeluv

8:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Lodi.. U were having cake with all of us! I feltz your love homie! Simma thanks for my going away party.. SNIFF SNIFF MAN!!!

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home