December 09, 2005

DM

Just got home from busy night. First, company holiday party. Good fun on the dancefloor watching everyone get down and boogie. Hearing 'GO WHITE GIRL' across the dancefloor as I showed my moves and shimmied down the soul train.

Then off to see Depeche Mode at MSG. Omigod Dave (not my husband) is so freakin' hot on stage. Squiggling and wigglin' all over the place. Everytime Martin came on we were like GET OFF THE STAGE! Damn he's sexy. Especially when he takes of his vest and sings I FEEEEEEEEEL YOU. Other highlights were Just Can't Get Enough, Enjoy the Silence and Behind the Wheel. Slow start but overall it was great fun. Nice to venture into the olden days of my young n' fun times. Oh the good ol' days.

1 Comments:

Blogger irideout said...

Awesome!! I miss going to concerts. I saw DM something like over 10 years ago! They rocked then, too.

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home