December 02, 2005

Happy December

Today was my first 'work from home day'. Courtesy of my boss. It's a good thing though, as I'm sick. I thought I could escape it this year but I have a cold. Hopefully it won't be a cold that turns into bronchitis like it usually is.

We did go outside for a bit to buy a Christmas Tree! Only $25 at the deli on the corner (up from $20 last year). What a bargain. We got beautiful 8 footer. Perfectly shaped. Nice and fresh-arrived this morning from Canada!

I put up the new lights I got from Target and some beautiful red cardinal ornaments. I'll do the rest later this weekend.

Christmas trees make me oh so happy. Just what I needed when I'm feeling oh so crappy.

3 Comments:

Blogger H3NR7 said...

wow. pretty.

10:31 PM  
Blogger Brandon said...

Nice Tree, should look great in ur new apt!

12:12 AM  
Blogger irideout said...

Oh, how pretty! Now I can't wait to put up a tree!

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home