November 28, 2005

H2O Woes


Something at work gives me an upset stomach almost everyday. At first I thought it was nerves. But I'm fully relaxed there now so I can scratch it off my list. Then I thought maybe it was the soup I was getting at lunch. But since then I have been getting all different things for lunch so scratch that.

Then I thought about it. The only thing I consistently have everyday at work is tea. But I have different teas. So I've decided it's the water. They have a water purifier machine but due to past experiences I know they are not the 100% pure drops of mountain spring water we think they are.

At my old company we had one of those nice water coolers. But someone saw a roach and killed it. Next day they saw another roach, and it wasn't coincidence that it was hanging around the same machine. The water cooler man was called and it turned out there were TONS of roaches and roach eggs inside the cooler! Needless to say they cancelled their contract with that company and got a new state of the art machine.

My new company does not have said machine.

I think tomorrow I will pick up some Evian.

2 Comments:

Blogger H3NR7 said...

ewww. nasty! Did that water cooler by chance come from Sophie?

12:35 AM  
Blogger irideout said...

Wow, that is disgusting. I've never heard of such a thing!

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home