November 14, 2005

Too early

What's with all the Christmas music playing everywhere? While listening to Lite FM on Saturday I hear the familiar sounds of Feliz Navidad. On Sunday while shopping at The Container Store they were only playing Christmas music. Every year it seems they start earlier and earlier. I think I saw my first Christmas commercial the day after Halloween. I love Christmas as much as the next guy but didn't they used to wait until Thanksgiving? Oh well, I guess I better download my Charlie Brown Christmas and get shopping.

2 Comments:

Blogger Brandon said...

LOL, yoUr right. Just about 5 minutes ago Monday Night, There was some lady puting up her X-Mas lights. Why so early??? I ussualy put them up after Thanksgiving. BUT I CAN'T WAIT!Errrr... At least its moving by fast

7:34 PM  
Blogger irideout said...

What!? That's ridiculous. But I know what you mean. Just after Halloween, I saw Christmas decorations in stores! It does seem to start earlier and earlier every year!

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home