October 23, 2005

Back in Black

Feeling like a change. So I'm trying this black background. I think it will be nice n' dark for the Winter as I hibernate in my apt and eat fried chicken.

One day until the new job starts. Feeling a bit on edge. Nothing that some Tylenol PM the night before can't take care of.

Spent today lounging around and being lazy. I did manage to clean one of my closets (yes, with the new apt I have 2). But I still have a ways to go. Damn, there's nothing on TV on Sundays.

Hurricane's hitting my family tomorrow. I'm so glad it's a Cat 2 now. I expect trees down and some minor power outages. My Brother is staying with my Mom so that's good. I must admit, I do kind of wish I was there for the storm. But I know once the damage is done I'll be glad I'm far away.

2 Comments:

Blogger hillary said...

i like your new background.

i don't know if i've said this already, but good luck with the new job. i'm sure you'll do fantasmic.

8:48 PM  
Blogger Brandon said...

Hey!The storm is now a CATEGORY 3!!!! I hope Im safe!!At least Im prepared and have shutters.Well G2g watch the news now By3

12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home