October 21, 2005

Last Day :-/

Today is my last day at work. I've been here over four years so it's going to be hard saying goodbye. But I am excited about the new place.

Two of my co-workers took me out for Korean yesterday and then when we came back everyone gathered around my desk and we had awesome cake from Buttercup Bake Shop. It was really, really sweet and I had to hold back the tears. I work with some really great people. Worked with. I'll have to get used to saying that.

I finally got my welcome package last night. It was full of scary legal stuff and rules and such. As well as a drug test. Damn, this place is hard core. I hope I'm the hard core type they're looking for.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's to a fabulous last day--and to an even more fabulous first day at the new job ;)

Do you get any time off inbetween?

-rachel

8:16 AM  
Blogger Spo0kybear said...

Bye bye McGraw!! Hello, $$$$$$!!!

you should be like a manager at this job by now!!

Good luck at the new job.

8:59 AM  
Blogger Simone said...

thanks guys.

yeah, I took a whopping 1 day off. Lucky me!

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home