November 03, 2005

Wake up call

So today marks the third day with no hot water. That's right. And yes, I have found other ways to bathe.

Monday, not hot water. OK, I understand it happens from time to time.

Tuesday, no hot water. WTF? Now we're getting pissed. So I boil a bunch of pots of water and make myself a little bath. Of course, the minute I'm done the hot water does come back on. Bastards!

Wednesday, no hot water again? What the hell is going on? Luckily I showered at the gym last night. But I'm still pissed. Now I'm going to have to get angry at the Super/ landlord/ anyone in the street who annoys me.

In other news, the new job is going well. It's actually kind of slow and I found myself having nothing to do yesterday. But I know it's just temporary as it always gets busier towards month end.

Oh, but there is some wonderful news this morning. My niece Michaela just found my blog! She is the daughter of my half-brother Glenn who lives in Australia. I've never met my nieces so it's very exciting that she found me. I love this blog world of ours! And if you notice me, my brother AND my niece have all chosen the same blog template. Damn, we Launerts' are in tune with each other! ;-)

Hi Michalea and Alessandra!!

2 Comments:

Blogger irideout said...

Yeah, isn't it fun when people you know find your blog?! Although it does bring up the question... "Why are these people Googling me?!" Hee hee.

9:53 AM  
Blogger Spo0kybear said...

you're smelly.

6:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home