October 25, 2005

First day

First day is over. Phew. My head is still spinning from all the new stuff I'm trying to learn, all the new faces, places, just everything. Everything I've done in previous jobs does not apply to this new position. So much to learn, so little time! (But I am liking the kitchen fully stocked with a wide array of teas and coffees!)

David surprised me and took me out for dinner at Chantarelle. Beautiful French restaurant down in TriBeCa. We had the chef's tasting menu. Four delicious courses followed by a selection of cheeses then an amazing trio of pears dessert. So tasty. And so thoughtful of him to surprise me in honor of my new job. I really married a wonderful man. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Really Simone, your life seems so fun and exciting!
Everytime you post about your city life I'm just so impressed.
Congrats on the new job, congrats on the awesome husband, and congrats on your awesome city life! ;)

10:44 AM  
Blogger hillary said...

i literally squealed in excitement, i'm so happy for you.

is that too strange?

5:34 PM  
Blogger Simone said...

thanks guys :)

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home