December 08, 2005

Skank?

Yesterday when I went to the gym during lunch I noticed something in my bag when I went to change. (see pic)

Now, where the hell did this come from? My mind started to race. Do I have enemies? Did someone stick this in my bag on the train recently? Did I offend someone and didn't realize it? Very, very bizarre. I showed my friends at work and they think maybe someone at the new workplace slipped it in there.

I got home and told David about it. He started laughing. "I put that in there!". WHAT? "It's a new book we're promoting about how NOT to dress your child like a skank!" LOL. Thanks Dave. You could've told me!

2 Comments:

Blogger irideout said...

You are a WAY better sport than I am! If that had been me, I probably would've broken down in tears wondering who could be so cruel to me! :P

Interesting book though... Some girls these days DO dress like skanks!

8:39 AM  
Blogger Brandon said...

One Word (LOL!)

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home