December 06, 2005

Couch


Our couch arrived today. Finally. After waiting 4 long months. I worked from home today to await the delivery. But to my surprise the deliverymen came at 7:45AM. I was really worried about whether or not it will fit up the stairwell. They did have a lot of trouble getting it up. Within the first few minutes I heard from below "Uh, Miss, this isn't going to fit". But I told them we've had bigger couches before and with some effort it WILL make it. And sure enough it did.

It's nice. I was really worried about how it would look. But we're happy. It does smell funny because of the fabric protector we requested, but that'll wear off soon.

I hope nobody missed A Charlie Brown Christmas tonight! It always makes me weep with happiness. But what was that fake Peanuts crap they showed afterwards? Good grief.

Best line ever:
"Of all the Charlie Browns in the world, you're the Charlie Browniest"

4 Comments:

Blogger Brandon said...

Congrats on the new couch! When are you going to Take a Beautiful pic of the couch and then the whole appt. with all your christmas Decorations??

9:12 PM  
Blogger Simone said...

soon young jedi

9:22 PM  
Blogger irideout said...

I love A Charlie Brown Christmas too! I didn't see that fake episode this year, but I think they've shown it before. I agree. As soon as Lucy started talking, I was like, "What?! Who's this imposter?!" My favorite line in the classic is from Sally Brown when she's asking Charlie Brown to write a letter to Santa Claus for her: "All I want is what I have coming to me. All I want is my fair share." Hee hee.

8:37 AM  
Blogger Brandon said...

Nice Couch!! Its worth the wait!

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home