December 13, 2005

Unhappy Pod


Pray you never get this on you iPod screen. Well, I got it. Yesterday. What does it mean? It probably means that it is broken, I have to get it fixed, and I will lose everything on it. That's right, about 36 gigs worth of music and photos. Photos that I don't have backup for. Why? Because I'm an idiot.

So this week I will go to the Apple Store and wait 8 hours for the Genius Bar. And hope that they can save my stuff. If not they will have to fix it. Luckily I am still under the 1 year warranty for another week.

Bastards.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got the same miserable screen and it was one week AFTER my warranty expired. Now I have a teensy ipod mini.

I'll cross my fingers that the genius bar dude can fix it.

-rachel

1:29 PM  
Blogger C.K. said...

scary.
well, good luck!

7:24 PM  
Blogger Brandon said...

OOOO that really sucks! Isnt it saved on your I-Tunes? Just save your music on your I-Tunes to Disc or Computer. OR GET THE I-POD VIDEO!!

7:51 PM  
Blogger H3NR7 said...

You know, that BJ is right. But it sucks about your photos. Time to get an external HD. All of my music & photos are on My 120GB HD and it's already full. I only have 700MBs left.

12:11 AM  
Blogger Simone said...

yeah, i need an external hd. maybe i will add that to my xmas list. damn.

9:42 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

That sucks!
I've been dreaming about an ipod for ever now!
I think I'm one of the only people in the world without one! hee hee!
Hope all of your pictures are saved!

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home