December 14, 2005

CHRI$TMA$

Ah Christmas. So damn expensive. Why is it we always wait until the last minute to buy gifts? It occured to me last night as I was about to go to sleep that we have about one week left until we leave to Miami and then Costa Rica. Yikes!

This weekend is all booked up with family stuff (sorry Rachel!) so no shopping time. I still have quite a few on my list to get stuff for. Half I know what to get, half I don't. Double yikes! And on top of this I need to squeeze King Kong into the mix. And maybe a dash of Narnia.

Tomorrow is Dave's holiday party so I will use that time to sit and wait at the Apple Store. Then hopefully I can meet up with Eugene for dinner. But I have a feeling I will be at the Apple Store until midnight. Better bring a good book to read.

Then there's that damn transit strike. I, the idiot, volunteered to be the one person who will come into the office. On foot of course. 50 blocks and 7 avenues. But now I hear it is supposed to snow/sleet/rain. I am not walking for an hour in this. Damn greedy bastards.

4 Comments:

Blogger Brandon said...

LOL, Christmas Is the best when your younger,LOL.But know I gotta find a way to get Dinero for presents...Yikes.!

7:58 AM  
Blogger Brandon said...

when are you gonna post???

6:38 PM  
Blogger H3NR7 said...

YEAH! I'm with Brandon. What's up with this blog?

5:26 PM  
Blogger Simone said...

Uh, Henry, you are not one to talk buddy!

11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home