December 19, 2005

Manah Manah

3 days until we leave. Lots to do of course. Have I packed yet? Why of course not. Finished Christmas shopping? Nope. I like waiting until the last minute.

This looming strike has got me all worked up. What does it mean to me? Walking to work in freezing weather for one. AND I'll be the only person in my dept who has the balls, er, um, ovaries to do so. What a bunch of whimps! What really makes me nervous is the thought of how we are getting to the airport on Thursday. The Long Island Railroad will be running, but how do I get there w/ our luggage? Walk from 96th/West to 51/East and then to 34th/West? Hellz no.

Hannukah was great. Best of all was a gift from Matthew-The Muppets Season 1 DVDs!!! Oh to hear the opening song again. Oh to hear them play the music! Light the lights!

Got lots of nice gifts. Target gift card. Sweater from Banana. Gift card from Banana. And a crystal Snoopy ornament. Good stuff indeed. And I still have one holiday to go! I love this. I need to celebrate Kwanzaah as well. Wait, do I get gifts for Kwanzaa?

3 Comments:

Blogger Brandon said...

I hope you find a way to get here! And try to take off Tuesday and Wednsday. And whats all this fuss with no subway or something what happend??

10:45 PM  
Blogger Brandon said...

How about taking a taxi? But be loaded with Cash.. Whats your plan B?

10:46 PM  
Blogger Simone said...

Plan A is to walk. Leaving now. And it's freeeeeezing.

8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home