January 09, 2006

Stern

I got up early at 6AM to listen to Howard Stern's first show on satellite radio. I expected something totally new and outrageous. Instead, I got pretty much the same thing I get every morning. With some expletives. And that's just fine by me. Because I love him.

I don't know what I'd do without him. Everything else on the air is just such crap. He may be raunchy. Even more so now. But he's hilarious and brilliant and he's been a part of my morning routine for many years.

Welcome back Howard! I've missed you!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay Hes funny, I like seeing the show on Tv.... I saw it once and it was funny. Is he married? He always has naked girls there,LOL...

10:51 AM  
Blogger Simone said...

He's divorced and now has a girlfriend he's been w/ for a while. He looks at girls but doesn't cheat with them!

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home