March 04, 2006

And the winner is...

Brokeback Mountain. In my mind at least. We finally saw it tonight. Wish we could've also seen Capote but I guess I'll have to see that on DVD in a couple of weeks.

So, I loved it. Beautifully shot. Amazing performances by everyone involved. It just really took me away and into the time and place. Of course I cried like a baby at the end. And on the way home. But hey, I'm a big softy for love.

It's just such a shame that so many people won't see this for whatever reason. And that so many people can't see past what people do behind closed doors and just see something for what it is-a love story. And yes, they cheated and it was wrong. But they had something so deep and powerful that they couldn't hide from. Or quit from. Or whatever.

Good luck tomorrow Ang! You're a true genius. And I can't wait to see what he does next.

4 Comments:

Blogger H3NR7 said...

I hope he decides to direct the sequel HULK 2: GREENBACK MOUNTAIN

11:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BOP!

3:25 PM  
Blogger H3NR7 said...

WHAT BOP?!

3:50 PM  
Blogger Simone said...

BOP?

7:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home