April 02, 2006

Sunny skies weekend

Had a wonderful weekend under the warmth of the sun.

Friday night we played poker at Henry's. After not winning a damn thing for almost 2 hours and only having a measley $2 left I won a game. And then another. And another. And another. I kept winning until it was down to me & Matthew and eventually the ante's got so large and luck was in my favor that I was the winner who took all. All meaning $160!!!

Saturday we had brunch with Eugene who actually decided to come up to the Upper West Side. Afterwards we decided to go to the MOMA. Finally we got to see the new MOMA. It's nice to have a friend who can get you in for free because I sure wasn't going to pay $20 a person to get in. Even with my big winnings the night before!

Watched Saw on Showtime later that night with David. It was pretty good. Loved the twist. But the acting. Oy vey! Please tell me Saw II has better actors.

On Sunday we had bagels at Lenny's and then headed over to Central Park to enjoy the beautiful and clear Spring day. Met up with Eugene in the park and decided to let David row us around on the lake at the boathouse. So relaxing. But watching David row made us hungry so we watched some of the remote control boats over on the east side lake then took the bus down to Momofuku Noodle Bar and met Henry for dinner. Pork buns to die for. Momofuku Ramen to die once again for. Probably the tastiest pork I've ever had.













3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice PICS! Cool we both saw Saw on Showtime on saturday! Well G2g Bye

11:21 AM  
Blogger irideout said...

Sounds like a fantastic weekend. And you had brunch with Eugene? Good to know he's okay. :P He's been MIA from my radar for months now!

1:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

man i look fat in those pictures.

11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home