March 20, 2006

Playing Doctor

We were stuck home all weekend as my poor husband had a terrible cold & fever. So it was TV/movie weekend. I did manage to go out for a bit to shop on my own, but other than that nothing too eventful happened.

Saw The Human Stain and Walk The Line. First one was ok, not as good as I thought it would be. I just didn't think the ending was that shocking. And I still don't really get it. I guess I'd give it 2 out of 4 stars.

Walk The Line was pretty good. Nothing great though. But that Reese is so darn cute who couldn't love her? But I feel like all these movies about music legends are all pretty much the same. Person gets famous too soon. Person gets into drugs. Person cheats on spouse. Person gets divorced. Person goes through rehab. Person dies. Still, it was entertaining and they did a great job with the singing and all. Still, I wish Joaquin would grown some shoulders already.

2 Comments:

Blogger hillary said...

I loved that movie.

but his weak chin bugged the crap out of me. and his shoulders, too, since you mention it. some definition, that's all i'm asking for...

6:35 PM  
Blogger Brandon said...

Cool, So what did you do this weekend??....(Dont reply..put in a Post)

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home