April 23, 2006

Sereesataka


What's with the crappy weather? And why does it have to come during the weekend? Three days ago it was so warm I wore short sleeves and didn't need to bring a jacket to work. Now it's been raining for two days straight and so dark, damp and dismal that I just want to crawl back into bed and be woken up when the sun returns.

Yesterday we watched a bunch of Land of the Lost episodes (thanks Henry). I never realized the series was episodic. I just thought each episode was Marshall, Will & Holly running away from various dinosaurs and sleestaks. But oh no! There is actually a story here. And it's pretty darn good. I mean, we do make fun of the terrible acting throughout, but I must admit we are enjoying it enough to watch 4 or 5 episodes at a time. And who could forget the catchy opening and closing music.

Gotta run... next episode is about Cha-ka and friends obsessing over young Holly because she put on some perfume. Damn those pheremones.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

This was my favorite show as a kid. I loved dinosaurs so this was the ultimate. I'll never forget how confused i was when Will (or the actor who played him) showed up on some daytime soap opea. As a kid you don't see these people as actors, but as characters, so I was so confused and disturbed by it all. Then again I thought the two women from the magic Garden were robots since they had wires coming from them. As a kid, who knew what microphones were?

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home