May 03, 2006

L00MAR

Busy day at work. My friend/co-worker Ana had her baby today. Of all days for me to leave my cell phone at home, I choose the day she gives birth. So I missed the live updates-

10:56AM "In the hospital, 3cm dialated :-)",
followed by a beautiful picture sent RIGHT after the birth at 2:34PM
then at 3:38PM "7lbs 6oz 20 inches"

Oh how I love instant technology. Still don't know his name. But all I needed to know was that mother and baby were safe and sound.

Looking to go on a trip again soon. Soon meaning this month. David doesn't think we should go. But that doesn't matter. He says this everytime, but once we get there, he's all smiles and thanks me for making him go. So, where to go? I want sun, sand and sea. But I also want good food, so no DR. I find it so hard to decide. Just afraid to pick something that could turn out to be crappy. I don't know what I'm so worried about though.

Pressed the NEXT BLOG button on top of my blog tonight and found L00MAR. Found her very interesting. At least I think it's a her. At first I thought it was a guy, just because there was mention of grilling and mowing the lawn. Then there was mention of a boyfriend, so I'm thinking now it's a girl. But it could be someone who is gay. I also assume this person is in the south. Mentions of how hot it is down there makes me think that. I also thought at first he/she must be very young, based on the style of writing. But then there was mention of driving a car, buying groceries and working. Funny how one assumes things just by a few words.

4 Comments:

Blogger Brandon said...

You go on too many vacations without taking me? LOL.. I got a wonderful idea for the summer!

9:49 PM  
Blogger irideout said...

Sun, sand, sea, and good food? How about the French Riviera?! :) Although I'm not sure how much sun they'd really have this time of year... Does Bermuda have good food? That's a short jaunt from NYC, at least. Wherever you go, I can't wait to read about it! I have to travel vicariously through others for a while.

10:16 PM  
Blogger Simone said...

Actually, we went to France, including Nice, on our honeymoon!

I look at all these different Carribbean and Mexican vacation spots and I just can't decide. I find positives and negatives in them all.

I did find a place with a good deal in Hawaii, but we really want to use our airline miles and they are all booked for May to Hawaii : (

I will keep looking. I'm sure wherever we choose will be relaxing.

10:27 PM  
Blogger Brandon said...

Bahamas?

7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home