June 05, 2006

Weekend rundown

Ok, so here we go...

Got off work early Friday, 1pm, which is just oh so wonderful. Went to the gym. Went home and watched a few episodes of Battlestar Galactica w/ the hubby. Made my own chicken fingers. Oh so delicious. My second time using Rachel Ray's cookbook. Thank you Mummy!!

Saturday, nothing. And we loved it. Cleaned up the apartment, bought some new double curtain rods at BB&B, watched Gosford Park. Damn I love that movie. Excellent stuff. Converted my second Buffy episode to iPod video format so I can watch my shows on the go. But apple has done something to mess up the format. So I hit 'reformat' like they recommended and, 36 hours later! , it is finally reformatted. WTF!?!

Sunday, ran in the park. Put up the curtains finally. Wow what a difference it makes putting them up higher and having a double rod. Met up w/ Henry, Jenny & Erik for ribs n' DaVinci Code. Both pretty good. Not great. Not terrible.

Now first thing today my nephew leaves me a voicemail "call me back. something bad happened". Mind is racing. Thinking horrible thoughts. Turn out my brother's new Mustang Cobra was stolen. Again. Well, this is the second Mustang stolen from his lot. He is pissed. I feel bad. When I spoke to Brandon I said "Damn, that's terrible. But I told him it could happen again". He then yells to my brother "Dad, Simone said she told you so" LOL. You're too funny Brandon. I'm sure that's the last thing he wanted to hear!

But at least he has good insurance this time.

Now on to Mustang #10...sorry Ben : (

6 Comments:

Blogger hillary said...

wow. buffy on the go. that's dedication. i just finished watching body, where joyce dies. that was so sad.

and i didn't care much for faith. but i guess that was kinda the point...

9:31 PM  
Blogger Simone said...

LOVE The Body. Wow, you're really moving right along. The musical is coming next season. You better slow down or you'll run out and experience the dreaded BSA-Buffy Separation Anxiety.

7:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yea that does SUCK about the mustang. Sorry about the Voicemail, hehehe.. And its the Second time we scare you, remember last time my dad called you asking if it was (You know whos birthday)if he missed it. Well g2g bye

7:35 PM  
Blogger H3NR7 said...

What?! Joyce dies!? At least Riley will always be there for her.

10:10 PM  
Blogger Simone said...

Ugh, Riley. What a waste of a season. The next lover is the best ;-)

9:39 AM  
Blogger hillary said...

That's exactly what I thought. Riley was a little freak.

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home