May 25, 2006

Summer Blues

I love Summer, I really do. But I am so sad all my shows have ended. What to do? Lost, American Idol, Survivor and Amazing Race. These are my shows. I do not miss them for anything. These are the bread and butter of my evenings.

Of course I'm so happy Taylor won last night. Caught the last half hour which is all I needed to because I saw my man Prince! and then the ending-WOOOOOO! Poor Catherine. Oh well, maybe you shouldn't have chosen those crappy songs. Still, her voice is so pure and beautiful, it won't go to waste. But didn't Prince look HOT! And that first song was great, reminiscent of his older songs. He...pretty.

Lost was great. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Even though it left us with more questions than answers, it was awesome. Desmond's story was very interesting. Learned more about the mysterious 'button'. I knew it! That's all I have to say in case some of you haven't seen it yet. I know people say that if they don't get answers soon they'll lose interest. I feel the opposite will happen. I like the questions, the mysteries, seeing Sawyer and Jack shirtless. Bring it on!

Wooooooo!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Brandon said...

I was going for Catherine because I think she has a better voice (again its my opinion)..Well they will both get record deals( I hope). Well G2G im about to go make a lot of posts now so get ready!

1:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yahh Taylor! (even though Chris was supposed to be the American Idol) but Yah Taylor! i glad he win:) sasha

4:08 PM  
Blogger Spo0kybear said...

i'm very mad at prince

8:57 PM  
Blogger Jenny & Erik said...

I feel the same about all of these show ending! Why can't they space them out? Last night's TV was crazy. Can you believe the Russians and the whole magnet thing on Lost?

9:02 PM  
Blogger H3NR7 said...

Jen, what is this Russian and magnet thing you keep speaking of?

1:03 AM  
Blogger Simone said...

Henry-don't read this if you haven't seen Lost yet. Seriously...

Jenny-Yeah I LOVED Lost but that very ending confused the hell outta me. I watched again last night and I'm guessing that this chicks father may be involved in the 'Dharma Project' somehow so she has these guys watching for the magnetic anomaly. Very interesting...

Why are you made at Prince SB? He pretty! There's nothing wrong w/ being on American Idol. It's all good. And damn did he look good.

1:18 PM  
Blogger H3NR7 said...

WTF!? I'm LOST.

12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home