June 13, 2006

Everything In It's Right Place

Setlist:

01 You And Whose Army
02 The National Anthem
03 2+2=5
04 15 Step
05 Morning Bell
06 Arpeggi
07 Videotape
08 Kid A
09 Fake Plastic Trees
10 Climbing Up The Walls
11 Nude
12 Bangers 'N Mash
13 Idioteque
14 There There
15 Street Spirit
16 Bodysnatchers
17 Lucky

Encore 1
18 I Might Be Wrong
19 Down Is The New Up
20 The Bends
21 Everything In Its Right Place

Encore 2
22 House of Cards
23 How to Disappear Completely

Alas, no Let Down. It is now my great white whale. My holy grail.

Show was phenomenal. In the beginning I thought-I've seen this all before. And I have, most of it anyway. But there were a few great surprises thrown in and a handful of new stuff that made it even better. Lots o' stuff from Kid A, Climbing up the Walls which was amazing, Street Spirit (Henry), The Bends!, and the beautiful finale How to Disappear Completely. Although I had to sit by myself, with Celvyn far on the other side, it was kinda nice, just me and my boys on stage. And I was glad to be amongst true fans all around.

Can't wait to see them again. Such geniuses.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

That is an awesome set list!

I've been listening to them again lately. Glad you had a good time!

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home