December 31, 2006

Christmas in Miami




Christmas was wonderful as always. And I got some really awesome gifts! It was so nice to get away and relax. What I didn't expect was the wave of tiredness that overcame me once I got there. Everyday I had to nap and had low energy. Now that I'm back it seems to have subsided. Maybe it was the heat? It was hot. But not sunny : ( I was kind of bummed that we weren't able to get any beachtime in. But we did get lots of family and friend time so that is whats more important. The Wii was a hit as expected. Everyone really got into it. I feel like I should take it everywhere I go! it seems to bring peace and harmony to everyone : )

Enjoy New Years Eve everyone and be safe. 2007 is gonna rock!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Simone!

To you and your family!

I look forward to all the happy things you will share in the year to come!

Live long and prosper!

Roger

6:48 AM  
Blogger Brandon said...

That was an amazing/awesome Christmas!!! Cool Pics.. I am about o upload pics on my photo blog now! I am making a new one because I forgot my other one, lol...

1:42 AM  
Blogger Brandon said...

I DID NOT change the photo blog..View my original blog for the link =)

2:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home