December 14, 2006

Spirit?

Where is my Christmas spirit? I think it hasn't arrived yet for several reasons

1-I'm pregnant and I got my very own big Chrismtas gift in the oven! Seriously though, it's hard to get excited about the holidays when I have so much else on my mind : )

2-It's warm outside! It was almost 60 degrees today. What the hell? I know I complain when it's too cold. And I guess also when it's too hot. But what the hell is going on over here? Hard to think Christmas when your'e sweating with a jacket on.

3-No shopping yet! But tomorrow I have taken the day off and hope to get all my shopping done in one swoop. Only problem is I pulled my back this morning and now I'm worried my shopping day will be limited. Aack!

I'm excited to go to Miami next week and share my belly with family and friends. And just to get away for a few days will be great. And then there's the food. My Mom's roast duck on Christmas Eve, her french toast Christmas morning. That's what I'm talking about!

3 Comments:

Blogger hillary said...

ah, well, lucky you. It's been like, 40-45 down here. wtf is up with that? weird.

good luck with your shopping. may you shop until you...well, okay, i hope you don't drop. but shop until you are..well rested? idk. i'm tired.

6:30 PM  
Blogger Brandon said...

LOl..Miami gets all excited when it is 60 degrees or lower..up there its warm..lol... And umm Omi's FRENCH TOAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

DON'T FORGET TO BRING THE WII!!!! PLEASE!! I AM DYING TO PLAY IT..STORES DONT LET YOU, UNLESS YOU HAVE ID OR WITH A PARENT..I WILL LOVE YOU EVEN MORE THAN I ALREADY DO IF YOU BRING IT!!!!! LOL..LOVE YA!

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home