December 01, 2006

Happy December

Yey, December 1st is here. I'm working from home today, so it'll give me a chance to clean up the apartment as we're having friends over tomorrow for a get together. AND get my Christmas tree : ) I know I've said it before, but I LOVE Fresh Direct grocery delivery. I ordered eveything for the party, including a fruit and cheese plate, to be delivered tomorrow morning. It's just so simple and convenient when you live in the city, and don't have the luxury of driving to a grocery store, loading up the trunk and driving home, even more so now that I'm pregnant and can't lift heavy things. And I KNOW it'll really come in handy once baby monkey is here :)

My belly is constantly getting bigger. I must admit, I didn't think I'd be this big at 5 months, and can't even begin to imagine how big I will get towards the end. Per my doctor I've gained too much weight, 19 lbs, and he wants me to eliminate ALL sugar. Yeah right. I have cut down, and to be honest I really don't eat much to begin with, so we'll see how I do next visit on the 19th. I'm not yet at the 'pigging out' stage and just eat normal for the most part, but every meal must consist of a lot of protein or I remain hungry. Which sounds about right as I'm supposed to have 60 grams of protein a day!

It also seems I'm constantly getting new maternity clothes. I've grown out of the first round of clothes (mainly pants) as I'm not longer in the barely showing category. So went to Gap this week and scored a great coat on sale that'll definitely last me through the third trimester. AND I think they under charged me for it! :-P Also got some over the belly pants at half price which are definitely more comfortable than the demi panel style I was wearing.

Oh, and baby monkey is moving quite a lot lately a few times a day. Very cool stuff.

5 Comments:

Blogger H3NR7 said...

Two words. Rub-ber bands.
And instead of drinking a six pack of Coke, have only four or five.

10:09 AM  
Blogger Simone said...

You've seen me Hen, rubber bands aint just gonna cut it anymore.

Mmmmm, Coke.

11:03 AM  
Blogger Trish said...

I demand another belly picture!!
Have a great weekend cousin in law... love you!

5:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is that good Latvian stock that the baby is made of. Big, strong pull plow. Kidding aside, I can't believe my eyes how perfectly formed the baby is already. David's nose, I agree. Tke good care of bby second cousin.

3:29 PM  
Blogger Brandon said...

I ♥ DECEMBER!!!!

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home