June 04, 2007

TV

Sopranos was good last night. No, it was amazing. Such a stellar cast. Such excellent writing/directing. Such tension! And only one more episdode left. Forever. What a shame. It's depressing that all my TV shows have ended for the season. No more Lost. No more American Idol. No more Battlestar. No more Sopranos. What's a Mom on maternity leave to do now while her child is napping? One word: House. I have become a House addict. I first starting taping episodes when I was up all night pumping for Sophie. Now it's pretty much all I watch if there is nothing else good on daytime TV, which is pretty much everyday.

Sophie now takes only 45 minutes naps throughout the day. Perfect as that is about how long an episode of House is when you have the ability to fast forward through the commercials. Oh DVR I love you so : )

Happy Birthday Eugene. Hope you are Tango-ing your ass off in Argentina. Coochie coochie.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Suggestion:

Prison Break
Augudt 20th 8pm

7:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*August

7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home