July 17, 2008

Who Fit? Mii Fit!

So I guess I haven't updated much on how I like my Wii Fit. Well so far so good. I started running a few times a week so on my off running nights I try to Wii Fit, which is not always successful. But when I do train with it I must admit I'm a little sore the next day, which means it's working! Still, I find it hard to really work up a good sweat with the aerobics. But the boxing and running in place definitely are the better of the aerobic activities. I'm really enjoying the strength exercises too. Lunges, squats, leg lifts and my favorite the jackknife seem to be doing what they are supposed to be. Nintendo tries to throw a little humor into it too. Sometimes my trainer tells me he's tired from being up too late the night before. Sometimes he doesn't show up at all and I get the elven looking female instead. And last night I noticed his hair is growing and he is now sporting a goofy little ponytail. Maybe he and the female will hook up and one day she'll appear with a little pregnant belly :-P

So I'm happy to say I've lost 14 lbs with the combination of Weight Watchers, running and Wii Fit! I believe the loss can be attributed to all three of these things, in that order. And while I can't say if the Wii Fit has really made me lose any weight, it definitely helps keep me motivated. The WW points system is definitely easy to follow and dare I say kind of fun too. It's still hard to find the time to run as much as I used to but doing it three times a week is better than none. And it's so nice to be back in Central Park in it's fully Summer glory.

1 Comments:

Blogger irideout said...

Wow! 14 pounds!! That's remarkable! Way to go!

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home