January 26, 2004

=

David & Simone in 5-10 years??




Reading Rachel's blog about her 'alterna self' I decided to do a little research on my own. As I suspected, there were no other Simone Launerts' in the world. Thank god. But, there is another Simone and David. And you won't BELIEVE what I found...

Simone & David have been married since 1999 (ok, they beat us there) but, look at the similarities:

The first and perhaps most coincidental...THEY LIVE IN SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA!!!!While David and I do not live in Sydney, I was born there!!

Second, Simone likes plants and animals. OMIGOD!! I LOVE plants and animals.

Third, David is a Graphic Artist!! OMIGOD, now this is getting really spooky!

And just look at the pictures of this lovely couple. Are these our long, lost twins?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home