January 29, 2004

My Dentist Hates Me



My dentist must hate me. He's actually David's dentist. Correction-David's FAVORITE dentist. To him Dr. M@nsky can do no wrong. He is the Dentist Almighty.

As a wedding gift (odd, I know) he offered to give David's new wife a free cleaning. So I went. It was fine. But as I was checking out at the receptionists desk I felt obligated to make another appointment, knowing full well that he is not covered under my insurance plan. So I went, because apparently the first visit is covered by any dentist, but subsequent visits are not. So for weeks now, actually, months, I've been putting off my 2nd app't because I feel too bad to cancel. I book the date, and 1 day before I cancel and reschedule. This has happened maybe 3 or 4 times.

My phone just rang, I saw on the caller ID that its them. I didn't pick up. I'm scared. My heart is beating fast, and I feel horrible. I feel that for some odd reason I owe it to him to show up at least one more time. I mean, this guy gave me a free cleaning!

I think I will just call after hours and cancel and be done with it. I'm such a whimp.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home