March 28, 2004



Happy Christening Sophia!


Woke up mighty early to go out to LI for the christening of my newest cousin Sophia Lydia. It was a mass christening with about 6 babies, all crying and/or screaming. The Deacon actually forgot to anoint baby Sophia until we yelled his name several times. Damn Deacon. I was given photo duty which put tons of pressure on me that I didn't expect. This is a big event, what if I screw up? I went up when it was our time, pushed the button, and nothing. AACK! My cousins will disown me if I don't get this right. But after a couple of tries I was able to take a few pics so I think I'm still good with the family.

Went to a lunch celebration afterwards at a seafood restaurant in Bayshore. Shrimp, clams, oysters and salmon. Very tasty. Baby Sophia is adorable and has quite possibly the roundest head of any baby I've ever seen.

I can't imagine ever moving out the the suburbs, especially Long Island. I just don't get what people do with their time. But I guess you have no free time once you have kids so that pretty much explains it. I wonder where we'll end up when its our time?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home