April 29, 2004


Babies, babies and more babies




Baby Paige


Baby Gina


It seems everyone's having babies lately. Oh no, not me. Not yet.

Anyway, visited my old friend from Miami the other day, Jen, and met her little girl Gina Rose. What a cutie. It seems all the babies I've met in the last couple of months are just happy, smiley cuties. Haven't met a cranky baby yet. But maybe thats only because I see them for a couple hours and then I'm outta there.

Gina Rose was a doll. Almost walking without help, just needs that extra bit of confidence and she'll be running around raising hell soon enough.

My boss Mike brought in his new little one Paige yesterday. Another cutie. Only 3 1/2 months and so full of wonder and smiles. Everything babies do is cute.

I hope I don't have an ugly baby. That would totally suck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home