June 07, 2004



I am starting to get back into jigsaw puzzles. Back in Miami I was addicted. I would work them until late at night, on my lunch hour, before work. I find them so relaxing.

A co-worker recently told me he has been doing them since moving into a new place. He has no money and his TV broke so this is his only option for entertainment. But he was doing the cheap Rite Aid brand. So I told him about Springbok brand puzzles and how great they are. He bought a couple and he's now hooked. Me too. I started doing this one. Its a little difficult-many blues. But enjoyable nonetheless. Its also giving me the itch to travel again.

2 Comments:

Blogger Shall we dansu said...

where do you find the space to do a jigsaw? and don't the kitties interrupt?

1:25 AM  
Blogger Simone said...

I do it on our dinner table. It barely fits. And if Bear interrupts I just put her in the bdrm and close the door. Magellan is a good girl. Well, kind of.

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home