June 22, 2004

N80



I got this lovely camera about 2 yrs ago for my birthday from my Mom. I took it to Block Island without the directions and took tons of shots of what ended up being our wedding location. When I developed the film a lot of the pictures were discolored and/or dark. They just didn't look right. I figured it was either the film or I just flipped to many switches on the thing and messed something up. I've been meaning to read through the manual and test it again for the last 2 yrs. Well I finally got around to it on the LIRR on Sunday. And boy, does this camera do a lot! I can't believe it has taken me so long to figure this thing out and enjoy it. I've taken some test shots and will develop the film this week.

I plan to use it to take pictures of my Mom's wedding on Saturday. She has a photographer coming (her fiances uncle) but I figure you can never have too many shots of your wedding day. I just hope the weather is wonderful and things go smoothly. I'm feeling this wedding stress thing all over again. I no likey.

3 Comments:

Blogger Shall we dansu said...

yay! rock on! i can't wait to see the supercool new pictures! i hope you have a lens (i notice it's sold separately . . . )

12:50 AM  
Blogger Simone said...

Believe it or not the lens came with it! Yeah, I have to get them developed tomorrow so I should know Friday if its still good. I did get the 2 yr warranty so I have 2 mths to get it fixed if it is indeed broken.

10:27 AM  
Blogger Shall we dansu said...

coming down to the wire . . .

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home