August 18, 2004

YEY-vacation

^ look up there, no more ugly google advertising! ^


In 2 days we will be on a flight to lovely Vancouver. We can't wait. Found our passports last night so we're all set. There's no stopping us now. Although I wonder if it'll be easy to catch a cab at 5am?

I called the Sea Breeze Inn on BI and the owner was able to rebook Room #10. Better yet, its going to a couple who's male half is having his 40th birthday. That makes me happy. I feel good now about leaving Room #10. It will give him happy 40th birthday memories for years to come.

I will be de-linking Henry Hot 'Canonball' Monkey and Celvyn's 'I don't have internet, oh wait, yes I do' Blogs by tomorrow night if they do not update. I mean, August 3rd Henry? COME ON!

I must say Rachel is always consistent with her updates and I vote her the best blog ever! You go Y girl!

My back has been killing me all week. Seems those slipped disc's have not healed and the sciatica is unbelievably painful. I cannot find a comfortable position. This plane ride is sure to be a treat!

And can I just say that I love love love the little pictures they put up on Google? They always make me :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why thank you, Simone ;) I am an obsessive blogger for sure. Have fun on your vacation. I've still been too scared to try the pool at the Y. I don't think I can swim a straight lap ;(

-rachel

2:23 PM  
Blogger Simone said...

of course you can swim a lap. Just go when the pool isn't too busy and go in the slow lane. Its a lot easier than I expected. I was very nervous at first but the nice Jamaican lifeguard explained everything to me and how it all works as far as sharing lanes and such. I guess he saw that I was nervous. We could even make a swim date and do it together!

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home