September 21, 2004

No, there is another....



Where oh where is my Star Wars Trilogy DVD Widescreen set? Amazon, hurry up!! It's the only thing to keep me busy until I'm ready for Buffy Season 6. I'm still trying to take in everything that happened in the last episode of Season 5. Yes Celvyn, it was that episode. I'm also trying to come to terms with the fact that there are only 2 Buffy seasons left. Oh how I wish that it went on forever. It brings me so much joy, sorrow and humor.

Unlike that crap Angel. His good looks aren't enough to keep me entertained.

4 Comments:

Blogger H3NR7 said...

WHOOO-HOOO. Amazon just delivered my Star Wars DVD. Which Buffy episode is THAT episode? Angel does get better. But alot of the 1st season can be skipped.

2:33 PM  
Blogger Simone said...

bastard! I checked on the shipping yesterday and amazon had my wrong cc # so I fixed it but it didn't get shipped out until 7am today. BAH!

3:27 PM  
Blogger Spo0kybear said...

hey henry...wasn't that the episode where...

9:37 PM  
Blogger Shall we dansu said...

speaking of another, there is another set of changes on the dvd. and another . . .
http://www.cnn.com/2004/SHOWBIZ/Movies/09/20/star.changes/index.html

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home