November 17, 2004

letter to Santa

I just received my letter from my NY Cares child. It made me cry.

Merry Christmas
Dear Santa,
My name is Tracy and I am a 11 years old girl.

My wish for X-Mas is for the world to have love, peace and happiness.

I hope that when you come you will visit me and bring me a littlle gift so I can play and share with my friends.

I would like the Disney DVD Scene It game.

God Bless you for your kindness.

Wishing you a safe and sound Holiday.

Thank You,
Tracy


What a sweet child. I wish I could buy her the world. But I will start with the Disney game.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Simone,

This one kills me. Tell me when you want to send your package out--I want to make her a pretty scarf or hat. I shouldn't take more than a week or two. What a sweet girl . . .

X Rachel

9:08 PM  
Blogger Spo0kybear said...

holy cow!!! i hope mine is just as sad

9:48 PM  
Blogger Simone said...

I guess I will send it out the first wk of December. You rock Rachel!

9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home