November 30, 2004

O Tannenbaum



The Christmas spirit has hit me. I have been shot with the Christmas fairy arrow. I began the day downloading my Christmas music onto the iPod- Charlie Brown Christmas, Cartoon Classics Christmas, Nat King Cole Christmas. Now all I need is some TV Christmas Classics and I'll be set. Hell, I may even change my blog template to something more 'festive'. Today I will head over to Kmart to load up on Martha Stewart Christmas decorations. While she may be in jail, she still knows how to make a mean Christmas ball.

And hopefully tonight I will get my Christmas tree. Providing the bodega on my block got their delivery in. Can't beat $20 bucks for a 7 footer!

2 Comments:

Blogger irideout said...

I love Christmas! The Christmas spirit hasn't hit me yet, though... I've been so overwhelmed with various things going on that I'm not even sure when I'll have time to think about Christmas! At the very least, this weekend I'm going to a Christmas concert at a local church, so maybe that'll nudge me into the season...

2:10 PM  
Blogger Spo0kybear said...

i think i'm gonna get one of them aluminum trees. and hook me's up w/ that music yo!!

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home