November 18, 2004

cooking

I have been cooking every night this week. This is unusual because usually I cook maybe once a month, if that. But I've just been in the mood. David's been loving it. Now all I need is a real kitchen to cook in. It is so frustrating when you only have about a foot of counter space available, and all of your pots/pans are stored in your oven. I can't wait to move and hopefully get a place with a real kitchen, not a corner of your living room devoted to a kitchen. This weeks meals were:

Monday-Grilled salmon with roasted rosemary baby red potatoes and asparagus

Tuesday-Shake n' Bake chicken legs, roasted rosemary asparagus, mashed sweet potatoes

Wednesday-Fresh pumpkin tortellini (from Fresh Direct) and a butter sage sauce. So freakin' good!!!


Food Network is a life saver and I've also been watching Food TV when I get home from work and am cooking up dinner. I feel so domesticated!

1 Comments:

Blogger Shall we dansu said...

what? no rosemary on wednesday?

3:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home