October 04, 2005

Other weekend things

Brandon reminded me that I didn't mention the rest of my wknd. I didn't forget. Just didn't have time to write about it while rushing to get ready for Rosh Hashanah services this morning.

Besides the wedding we had lots of quality family time. Saturday we went to my Mom's company picnic on Key Biscayne. They had lots of food and stuff for kids. Highlight was the snow cone man and the mummy contest (see pic). We also had a great brunch at Emeril's on South Beach. Thanks Mum and Fred. BAM that's damn good food. DAMN BAM pricey though. We also got to see my brother's new apartment. His first ever property that he has owned instead of rented. Nice.


1 Comments:

Blogger Brandon said...

Thanks!! That was a Fun weekend!

1:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home