September 23, 2005

Feeling blah

I'm feeling sad again. I think it was brought on by my boss' 20 mth old daughter who came in to visit today. Her little Irish eyes and curls were so cute. After she left I started feeling really sad. It just sucks that what I thought was about 6 mths away is now at least a year away. That is if everything goes right next time around.

I've been resorting to a couple of things to make me feel better (temporarily). Coffee (preferably Starbucks vanilla soy latte's) and fried chicken. Yes, fried chicken. I think I will order it yet again tonight. It just makes me happy.

1 Comments:

Blogger irideout said...

I say, go ahead and treat yourself to fried chicken or whatever else makes you happy! Let yourself mourn, wallow, be pampered - whatever you need, for as long as you need.

7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home