August 26, 2005

Dream


Had a crazy dream last night. I dreamt I was living in Miami Lakes, FL again, but we lived in a house on the beach. Or maybe it was a large lake. Anyhoo, as we were sitting out back in the evening, we suddenly saw a heard of wild black walruses running, or flopping rather, towards our house. Now the sea cows were big, and mean. And they were coming rather fast. They in turn caused a heard of flamingoes, which were supposed to be there, to become angry and then all the animals just went nuts and starting charging and terrorizing people's home. Before we knew it, a wild pack of grizzly bears joined in. The town was overrun by wild animals. Somehow the next day we drove to the store quickly to get some food, but I was left behind. I finally managed to run back home and as I got to the house I saw a bunch of black panthers creeping around the house trying to figure out how to get in. The town was in chaos and homes were ruined, people killed, and many people were fleeing in terror.

It sounds scary but I found it really fascinating and was really annoyed when I woke up to use the bathroom.

I wonder if I dreamt this because of the hurricane hitting my family in Miami last night. Hurricane=animals?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

either that or someone's been watching jumanji.

5:38 PM  
Blogger Brandon said...

Im safe,dont worry,I updated my blog,

3:35 PM  
Blogger sophia lee said...

hmmm, sounds deep. but i really wanna find out wht happens nxt? can u pick up wher u left off n tell me more?

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home