August 22, 2005

Monday

Monday's suck. Have I said that before? I'm sure I have. I have no desire to do any work today. All I wanna do is take a nap and eat. Hmm, I must be pregnant.

Yesterday we met up with Henry and went shopping around for home stuff. Bed, Bath & Beyond, Container Store, ABC Carpet & Home. Got a few little things here and there. Henry got a chair and some hangers. We also went to B&N to see if we could get any home decorating ideas. I didn't see anything I liked but David bought a couple of books.

Then we finally made our way over to Henry's brand spanking new apartment. I still can't believe I actually stepped foot into Henry Yee's apartment. I've known the man at least 10 years and never have we been over. But this place is different. It is his. And it's awesome. The view out both the living room and bedroom windows is phenomenal. The place is really great. Nice floors. Good sized kithen and bathroom. Closets galore. Perfect. I can think of no negatives. What a great find.

Congrats Henry. It's been a long time coming but you held out for something amazing and you finally found it.

YOU DID IT!

2 Comments:

Blogger Brandon said...

Cool! And your right Mondays do Suck, I was so tired and did not feel like doing no work @ school,but I have to.I felt like sleeping longer!

5:09 PM  
Blogger H3NR7 said...

I love my new home. Big thanks to you and Matthew for encouraging me to go for it. Now I need to get furniture. I can't have the expecting mother to be standing on her feet as she drinks from a fridge stocked with an unlimited supply of cranberry juice just for her. Poker game at my house. As soon as I get a table, and some chairs to sit on.

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home