August 24, 2005

Sssshhhhh!

Don't tell David but I just ate Wendy's for lunch! Anyone who knows me knows I try to steer clear of all fast food. I probably only eat it once or twice a year and that's ususally when I'm either at an airport or on a road trip on I-95. But today I just had to have it. And DAMN was it good. I got a Jr bacon cheeseburger, small fries and small Coke to wash it all down. I am just raveonous today. I did run 4 miles so it's ok, right? A little splurge every now and then won't kill me.

3 Comments:

Blogger Brandon said...

I eat Fast food once a week (LOL), Well look @ my blog, i updated it

6:19 PM  
Blogger irideout said...

I LOVE Wendy's!! It's my favorite fast food chain. Can't beat their 99 cent menu!

9:34 AM  
Blogger sophia lee said...

dude, u just gotta hv tht burger once in a while. i nvr feel guilty for it... tho u must come visit in cali soon n chk out our In N Out! u won't love others after!!!

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home