August 23, 2005

Happy 2nd Anniversary to us!



Today is our 2nd wedding anniversary. Two years ago I was running around, having breakfast with Eugene and then off to get my hair done. I had finally let all the stress and worries fade away and realized that whatever happens happens and it will be a wonderful day. And it was. The most wonderful day ever. Perfect weather. Perfect party. Perfect friends and family surrounding us. And a perfect marriage to a wonderful husband. I couldn't ask for more.

9 Comments:

Blogger irideout said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!

9:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Your wedding was amazing!

On another note- I just saw this book and thought of you guys. It's designed beautifully:
The Color Palette Primer : A Guide To Choosing Ideal Color Combinations for Your Home

Kelly

10:46 AM  
Blogger Simone said...

Thanks guys. And thanks Kelly for the book idea. I'll got to B&N and check it out this week. We still don't know how to do the bdrm.

11:04 AM  
Blogger Brandon said...

Happy Aniversey Simone!! I loved that wedding! It was the best!, I hope my wedding turns out as fun and good as yours! And what are you going to do tonight??

4:23 PM  
Blogger H3NR7 said...

Happy Anniversary youse guys! Has it been two years already? That was the best wedding!

4:32 PM  
Blogger Brandon said...

Happy Anniversary to 2 u 2 DAVID!!

4:46 PM  
Blogger Simone said...

Thanks everyone. Tonight we are going to a French restaurant called Fleur de Sel. I can't wait! I want the 6 course tasting menu. Mmmmmmm, foie gras.

Too bad I can't have wine. Maybe they have some cranberry juice and I can pretend.

5:04 PM  
Blogger hillary said...

Happy Anniversary!

5:32 PM  
Blogger Spo0kybear said...

wait...you guys are married? happy anniversary!! woo hoo!!

11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home