September 19, 2005

Keeping myself busy


So I've been trying to keep myself busy to keep my mind off of things...

On Friday I decided to paint primer over the dark grey in the bedroom. Turned out I needed two coats which required two trips to the paint store as well as about 5 hours of my time. But I was so pleased with the results. No more grey. Yey. I didn't tell David and he was very surprised when he came home.

We also finally got new bedding that we both love so that is a huge relief. On Sunday we painted the bedroom a light beige on 3 walls and on the main wall we painted it a nice green. We also got new curtains and lamps. Everything looks great and we now FINALLY have a bedroom to be proud of.

On Saturday we hung out with our buddy Doc ESP during the day. Had some British Fish n' Chips at A Salt & Battery for lunch and then walked around the Village. Met up with Henry later who just purchased a 50" Plasma TV. Went by his place, which looks awesome, and helped him set up and watched some Incredibles. He then treated us to a great dinner at Blue Smoke. Mmmmm, ribs. Thanks Henry. Your place is beautiful.

Everyone has been very supportive at my workplace and I'm glad to work with such great people. They even sent me a beautiful orchid to my home on Friday with a note-"thinking of you, your friends of work". Very sweet.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brandon said...

i lOVE yOUR ROOM now,its NICE!!

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home