August 30, 2005

España Mañana

Tomorrow is the day we finally leave for Spain! YEY! We are too excited.

We've decided not to go to Morocco in hopes that we will make that another trip unto itself in the future. Waaay in the future since the baby is on the way.

I'm feeling great and can't wait to sink my teeth into some tapas, and see the beautiful architecture of Barcelona. We also hope to catch a bullfight, I just hope I can stomach it. I just checked the weather and it promises to be beautiful and sunny everyday, if a little hot (100 degrees in Seville!!).

So the final plan is this:
3 nights in Barcelona
2 nights in Seville
1 night in Ronda
1 night in Nerja
1 night in Granada
3 nights in Madrid

Hopefully those 1 night stays in the smaller towns won't feel too rushed. I wish we had more time but I don't have any vacation days left so it is what it is! And it will be amazing.

Adios!

1 Comments:

Blogger Brandon said...

Have fun! Does that mean that you wont be able 2 Post there??? Well HAVE FUN! BON VOYAGE!!

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home