September 27, 2005

Autumn

I love Autumn. It's my favorite season. And today it really felt like it had finally arrived. None of that 'feels like Autumn in the morning, but then Summer by the afternoon' business. It was all Autumn.

Last week was the Autumnal Equinox. David brought home fall colored flowers and cooked up some homemade butternut squash soup, followed by apple cider that we were too full to eat. It was quite tasty, even if it wasn't really autumnal outside yet.

Fall always makes me think of change. Every year when the cool winds start to roll in I feel like I need a big change in my life. Usually I think I should be working somewhere else. Doing something more enjoyable.


My fried chicken should be here any minute. I better prepare...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home